Assisted Living in
Copperas Cove, Texas
Call our Copperas Cove, Texas assisted living community home, and you’ll delight in your freedom among friendly neighbors – buoyed by built-in care matched exactly to your abilities. Enjoy favorite services and amenities, activities and events and outings in a neighborhood offering essential healthcare facilities, as well as abundant dining, shopping and entertainment. At the end of an active day, retreat to your own accessible, secure and utterly serene space.
As a Stoney Brook of Copperas Cove assisted living resident, benefit from a customized care plan, spanning a vast array of services. Receive 24/7 supervision and onsite, personal assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, incontinence care, maintaining your home and being escorted around our grounds, plus medical care, medication management and transportation to medical appointments as needed.
Studio, 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom Apartments and Cottages
Light, airy and boasting exceptional in-home features, your new quarters promise safe, cozy comfort. Thoughtfully designed floor plans provide plenty of room for hosting and relaxing. In addition to the variety of community perks you’ll access, highlights of our Copperas Cove senior assisted living apartments and cottages include:
- Layouts Ranging in Size from 336 to 837 Sq. Ft.
- Convenient and Accessible Single-Story Living
- Kitchenette or Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops Where Available
- Easy-to-Use, Full Bathrooms with Walk-In Shower, Bench and Safety Bars
- High Ceilings, Quality Laminate Flooring, Carpet and Window Coverings
- Overhead Lighting and Ceiling Fan
- Ample Storage or Large Walk-In Closets Vary
- Peaceful, Covered Patio or Porch
- Carport, or One-Car or Two-Car Garage Available
- Pet Friendly – Cats and Dogs Welcome
Contact us at Stoney Brook of Copperas Cove to learn more about our available assisted living homes in Copperas Cove, Texas – and schedule a tour.