Lively Activities & Events at Stoney Brook of Belton
Spend meaningful moments together with friends, basking in a heartwarming environment designed to keep you vital. Stoney Brook of Belton provides two distinctive senior living programs – assisted living and memory care. To promote the wellbeing of every resident, our team creates two separate activities and events calendars. Between these scheduled occasions and our wide variety of amenities, you’ll find lots of opportunities to engage with our community in ways that complement your unique preferences and abilities.
Our List of Activities and Events
- Arts & Crafts, Gardening and Cooking Classes
- Community Dances
- Movie Nights and Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Weekly Social Clubs, Including Book Club
- Nightly Cards and Board Games
- Bingo, Cards, Poker, Dominoes and Casino Nights
- Parlor Games
- Birthday Parties
- Wellness Programs and Group Fitness Classes
- Daily Yoga and Walking Clubs
- Daily Meditation
- Relaxation Workshops
- Resident Choir and Swing Band
- Non-Denominational Worship Services and Bible Study
- Summer Picnics
- Scrabble and Billiards Tournaments
- Local Landmark Tours
- Regular Trips to Neighborhood Arts and Culture Events
- Organized Off-Site Trips and Outings – Shops, Restaurants, Coffee Houses, Libraries, Parks, Movie Theaters and More
Contact our team to schedule your personalized tour and get a firsthand look at our many community happenings.
Explore Neighborhood Connections
Nearby, enjoy Downtown Belton area attractions, such as Bell County Museum and University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. Stay active outdoors at Miller Springs Nature Center, Belton Lake and Nolan Creek Hike and Bike Trail. Catch thrills at Bell County Expo Center’s rodeos and concerts, plus classic films and live events at The Beltonian and the latest movies at Grand Avenue Theater. Paint your own pottery and make fused glass at That Art Place.
Dine and shop local, in addition to chain restaurants and stores like H-E-B plus! and Walmart. Browse Cochran, Blair & Potts (Texas’ oldest department store), antiques and thrift stores and arts and crafts markets. Feast at Miller’s Smokehouse, Schoepf’s Bar-B-Que and Clem Mikeska's Pit Bar-B-Q and Steakhouse (among the best Texas barbecue). Hotspots also include The Gin at Nolan Creek (historic cotton gin, live music), Dead Fish Grill (fresh seafood with lake views), Jack ‘n’ Jill Donuts, Summer Moon Coffee, Luigi’s (Italian), Mexicano Grill and Bar, Narunya’s (Thai) and Sweet Rolled Tacos (ice cream).
Newsletters and Activity Calendars
View our latest newsletters, featuring all of the activities and events planned at Stoney Brook of Belton this month.